INSPIRE READING CULTURE FOR OUR TEENS TO BE EXTRAORDINARY
Failure to introduce learners to the culture of reading early enough is linked to poor reading culture in Tanzania according to Mwantimwa, Kassim & Mwabungulu (2019). RDN under RL Lab developed a co-creation approach to support children to write books and other publications from their own stories. The approach inspires children to be good readers since they write and read their own stories.
Step 1. Engage
Submit your proposal online or at our office. Within 24hrs we will call to arrange for a discussion.
At the initial stage, we engage with you to assess the viability of the proposal.
Step 2. Discuss
We need a unique story that can teach, inspire, educate, or motivate the world. Our discussion will answer the following questions;
- Why is the proposal important?
- What is the positive impact of your proposal?
Step 3. Choose A Plan
Choose a plan you prefer to co-create your book or any writing project you want;
- Royalty Plan
- Semi license plan
- License plan
Step 4. Co-create a book
Work together to create a book step by step. You approve the final version for publication.
- Inspire reading culture
- Produce a better version of teens; Smart teens
- Career development. You develop yourself to be a coach, trainer, mentor & public speaker to bring positive change to the world.
- Foster positive change in the world. Smart teens' stories can change the world.
- Create a passive income. Book is a lifetime product with more than ten income streams.
- Get access to radical thinkers & a pool of experts
- Use RDN Channels to sell your books around the world
- Get listed on Research and Development Network Author Page
- Get featured on our online book magazine
- Get listed in RDN Trainers, mentors & Public Speakers