INSPIRE READING CULTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN TO BE EXTRAORDINARY
Failure to introduce learners to the culture of reading early enough is linked to poor reading culture in Tanzania according to Mwantimwa, Kassim & Mwabungulu (2019). RDN under RL Lab developed a co-creation approach to support children to write books and other publications from their own stories. The approach inspires children to be good readers since they write and read their own stories.
Step 1. Engage
At the initial stage, we must engage with your child for a preliminary discussion.
Our goal is to understand the passion and talent of your child.
Step 2. Discuss
We need a unique story that can teach, inspire, educate, or motivate the world. Our discussion will answer the following questions;
- Why is the story important?
- What is the positive impact of the book?
Step 3. Choose A Plan
Parents to choose a plan they prefer to co-create book;
- Royalty Plan
- Semi license plan
- License plan
Step 4. Co-create a book
Work together to create a book step by step. You approve the final version for publication.
- Self-development. Your child develops a better version for every stage in life. A book of his story will inspire him or her to dream and be more.
- Inspire reading culture
- Be an Agent of Change to foster positive change in the world. Your child's story can change the world.
- Create a passive income for your children. A book is a lifetime product for your child and future generation.
- Get access to radical thinkers & a pool of experts.
- Use RDN Channels to sell your books around the world
- Get a free author page to brand your child
- Get featured on our online book magazine
- Get listed in RDN Trainers, life coach, mentors & Public Speakers